1. These Terms and conditions apply to the provision of the service detailed on our website www.mmachallenge.co.uk
2. You are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions when you register as a Challenger from the date of application. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on our behalf. These conditions apply to the contract to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by competitors.
3. We warrant that we will use reasonable care and in our service which will include 8 weeks training and to provide a venue and all other amenities related to the service including a venue for Challengers to compete, providing the Challengers obligations are made and adequate training on behalf of each Challenger is completed.
4. Challengers must complete a disclaimer form before entering into the programme or participating in one of our upcoming events.
5. Challengers must disclose any health issues that may affect their training and competing and conform to a prefight medical before competing.
6. Challengers are required sell on behalf of MMA challenge a minimum of 10 tickets within 6 weeks of beginning training to be considered for the matching process of the event.
7. Any unsold tickets remain the property of MMA Challenge and must be returned 1 week prior to the event.
8. Challengers are required purchase a groin guard and gum shield as personal protective equipment.
9. Challengers must purchase a suitable pair of shorts for their MMA Challenge bout
Cancellation and Amendment
10. MMA Challenge Ltd can withdraw, cancel or amend any criteria in our service provided in the event of any unforeseen circumstances that we deem necessary to alter.
11. Our liability under these Terms and Conditions, and in breach of any misrepresentation is limited by the Challengers’s disclaimer agreement and by understanding that MMA Challenge Ltd has taken reasonable care to ensure that the safety of Challengers is our first priority
12. If one or more of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that/those provisions will be deemed severed from the remainder of the terms and conditions (which will remain valid and enforceable).
Law and Jurisdiction
13. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted
according to English law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.Enter your text here...